B-Pressure Supplement Information
Incorporating these herbal remedies into your daily routine can provide comprehensive support for your cardiovascular health, helping you maintain optimal blood pressure levels.
‘Why’ B-Pressure Supplement?
- It is essential to keep our blood healthy because it carries out very significant tasks healthy arteries are flexible, strong, and elastic. Their inner lining is smooth so that blood flows freely, supplying vital organs and tissues with nutrients and oxygen. If your blood pressure is left uncontrolled it can lead to disability or even a fatal heart attack or stroke.
- Cholesterol and triglycerides are two types of fats always present in your blood. At normal levels, they’re perfectly healthy and play very important roles in hormone production and nutrient transportation throughout your body. However, imbalanced blood fat levels, particularly high triglycerides, and low HDL (good) cholesterol play a role in atherosclerosis, or plaque buildup in your blood vessels. If plaque continues to accumulate, it could completely block a blood vessel, leading to a heart attack or stroke.
- Great supplement for people with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure
. Main Uses:
- To regulate blood pressure by reducing diastolic and systolic pressure.
- To lower bad LDL cholesterol and increase ‘Good’ HDL Cholesterol.
- It Acts as a vasodilator, meaning it can relax constricted blood vessels, ultimately lowering blood pressure.
- Reduce blood pressure by helping to relax and dilate blood vessels.
- Used for hypertension/hypotension, and as a mild heart tonic (tones, balances, strengthens the heart).
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring, pesticides, preservatives, flavouring, or no animal or animal by-products.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.