The ‘Why’ Brain Food.
- The brain is probably the most important organ in the human body.
- It monitors and coordinates actions, responses and allows us to use our senses.
- Most brain disorders are caused by inflammation which then affects your nerves and your neuropathy.
- Eating a diet that is very acidic can cause inflammation which is why you should try to avoid processed foods.
- There are some symptoms that are so subtle, you may not know if you have a brain disease.
- For example, poor balance or dizziness can lead to headaches and nausea which is a sign of a brain disorder.
- Moreover, shakes, tremors, weakness and excessively fatigued are signs of a developing brain disorder and can bring on other ailments such as insomnia or depression.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.