Constipation Relief Colon Cleanser
- A healthy colon will have 2-3 bowel movements a day shortly after meals.
- A diet that consists of starch and process foods, that lack of fiber can lead to colon disfunction.
- Fiber lowers the risk of hemorrhoids, constipation and cleanses the colon.
- Fibers keep the digestive tract flowing, by keeping your feces soft.
- The Colon Cleanser will help to remove the build-up of waste and toxins from the walls of the intestinal.
- Water also plays a major role in maintaining your digestive health.
- Having low amounts of water in your body can cause toxins to build up in your body which can lead to the development of colon cancer.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavouring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients are listed on each Constipation Relief Colon Cleanser.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
More About Constipation
Some at-home, self-care measures you can use to reduce the incidence of constipation include:
- Drinking plenty of water to where your urine should be pale yellow in color.
- Eating at least 25 grams of fiber a day through sources such as vegetables, whole grains, and fruits.
- Engaging in regular physical activity, such as walking, riding a bicycle, or dancing. These physical activity elements can mimic the natural movement of the stool and help the stool move more quickly.
- Talk to your doctor about medications you may be taking that affect constipation. However, you shouldn’t stop taking your medicines without talking to your doctor first.