The ‘Why’ Dermo Ointment.
- You’re shedding skin cells throughout the day, so it’s important to keep your skin glowing and in good condition. An effective routine can help prevent acne, treat wrinkles, and help keep your skin looking its best.
- As you age, your skin’s cells turn over more slowly, make it look duller and less radiant. Dermo Ointment can help remove dead skin cells so your body will replace them with newer, more youthful cells.
- When your skin looks better, you’ll feel better about yourself and have more self-confidence.
- Similar to the benefits that healthy food provides for your body, quality skin-care ingredients can improve your skin.
- When you take care of your skin health, you avoid issues down the line that can be costly. If you don’t want to deal with acne scars, deep wrinkles, skin discoloration, or other skin issues, a skin care routine now can prevent trips to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in the future to address these issues.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavouring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on each product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.