The ‘Why’ Heart Support Supplement
- Cholesterol and triglycerides are two types of fats always present in your blood. At normal levels, they’re perfectly healthy and play very important roles in hormone production. However, imbalanced blood fat levels, particularly high triglycerides and low HDL (good) cholesterol, play a role in atherosclerosis.
- If plaque continues to accumulate, it could completely block a blood vessel, leading to heart attack or stroke
- A healthy heart will monitor and regulate the pressure of the blood more efficiently.
- A healthy heart reduces the risk of coronary heart disease risk factors.
- Bad cholesterol and other fats in the blood can potentially cause heart complications.
- Evidence has shown that heart health is linked to brain health because it is the heart that brings oxygenated blood to the brain.
Contains NO……yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring, pesticides, preservatives, flavouring or no animal or animal by-products.
Ingredients are listed on the Heart Support Supplement
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.