The Lung Support’s is to promote healthy lung.
The human lungs are a pair of large, spongy organs, which main functions are to get oxygen and air into the body and remove carbon dioxide. The lungs carry oxygen into the body in order to oxygenate the blood, before it is pump int the heart for circulation throughout the body. The lungs also provide us with the air we need in order to speak, laugh at jokes, and sing.
During breathing, air enters and exits the lungs. When you breathe in (inhale), air flows in throug the nose or mouth and passes through the pharynx, larynx, and trachea. Just before reaching the lungs,
Air and oxygen keeps flowing into the lungs until its tiny air sacs are filled. Blood simultaneously circulate around these air sacs through tiny blood vessels. Oxygen crosses into the bloodstream at the point where the blood vessels and air sacs meet. This is also where carbon dioxide crosses from the bloodstream into the lungs to be breathed out (exhaled).
Therefor its imperative to have a health lungs to carry out these vital function.
- The lungs bring oxygen into the body, to provide energy, and remove carbon dioxide.
- A healthy lung will function more effective.
- Moreover, the lung will allow more oxygenated blood to the heart and brain.
- Oxygen is vital to life and health, and the lung is responsible for the oxygenation of the cells.
- Therefore the lung has to be working at its optimum.
- A diet consists of dairy, red meat and wheat will release massive amount of acids in the body.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on each product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.